Professional WordPress Course in Rawalpindi
Professional WordPress Course in Rawalpindi
Our WordPress course has been designed form a advanced level to provide a basic to advance by guide form ground level to up with your wordpress website. The conceptual form work of a wordpress based website but also the practical classes of budding a website or blog. This is how to guide on wordpress and this WordPress course will be able to make a professional websites for our business or for yourself. WordPress Training Course in Rawalpindi.
You will start with WordPress installation and follow with practical work of WordPress. You will clear a major option of WordPress admin panel. The next level of post, pages and forms, pluming management is the next level. Will teach to make a picture gallery and videos to your website. you make your professional look to a modern design for wordpress website. You will learn to create your own themes.
We are sure you will be a WordPress Mater in this course at Rawalpindi.
Wordpress Course Outline
- What is WordPress
- One Click Installation
- Brief overview of admin panel
- Update General Settings; privacy, time, user profile
- WordPress Themes
- Themes depository
- How to search, preview and install a new theme
- Create & add a new logo
- Set up Permalinks – the name of the page (URL)
- Set up a static home page
- Create a blog page to display all Posts (articles)
- Create some generic pages – about us, contact us, map
- Delete pages
- Create a Custom Menu
- Place pages in order
- Add sub pages
- Add a post
- Delete a post
- Add Widgets
- Upload images
- Add Images
- To a post
- To a page
- Edit Images in WordPress
- Show Plugins depository
- Add WordPress Security plugin
- Add a database backup plugin
- Add an Advanced Text editor plugin
- Manage Content
- Insert and Format Text
- Add a Hyperlink to an image
- Add a Hyperlink to some text
- Add a basic Contact Form plugin
- Add a Google Map
WordPress Course Fee: 10000/-
Wordperss Course Duration: 1 Months
WordPress Training Course in Rawalpindi for more information Call Now: 0311-5559404
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) written in PHP. It was brought into the existence by Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little in the year 2003. Soon it became the most popular CMS owing to its ease of use and the powerful features. A survey dictates that around 23% of all the websites over the World Wide Web use WordPress for their content management. This is a colossal share of websites. The flexibility to be used for making any type of website drives this huge success to the WordPress.
Another biggest feature of WordPress is its simplicity. It is a matter of minutes to get published with WordPress with having no expertise in PHP or other programming languages. The learning curve of WordPress is so easy that even novices get used to working with WordPress in less time. And this is what our guide aims at.
What You Can Use WordPress For
Matt and Mike founded the WordPress as a blog publishing platform. But, what the world knows the WordPress today is a full fledge content management system. One can build any type of website, be a simple blog or a complex enterprise level website.
In shorthand, WordPress is for everyone for anything. You can make eCommerce websites, news and magazine websites, personal websites, 8 portfolios, music and video websites, educational websites, online community, and any niche that you can imagine about. WordPress Course in Rawalpindi
Note: WordPress Training Course Classes Start in coming Monday
The Benefits of Using WordPress
Here are just the top 5 benefits of using WordPress:
1. The software is free! How many times have you been given something for free that is fully functional and ready to use? And if you want to upscale your site a little with premium themes and plugins, you’re still going to save tons of money over what you would pay for a custom designed site.
2. It’s easy to use. Seriously. If you can send an email, use Microsoft Word, or set up a Facebook account, then you can use WordPress. In other words, if you’ve already used a computer, chances are you are already skilled enough for the WordPress basics. And even better, it’s hard to mess it up. You can easily add and delete pages and posts without accidentally messing up the overall
design of your site.
3. You are in control. Owning your own site, and being able to make changes to it yourself, is the ultimate in online freedom. You don’t have to rely on an expensive web designer to make changes or fix a tiny error for you whenever they can squeeze you in. You’re in control of your site—and your wallet.
4. WordPress has search engine (SEO) advantages. Search engines love sites that are easy to index (WordPress is) and that have frequently updated content. That’s where blogging comes in to play so nicely. Just by running your business or personal site and communicating with your readers in a way that’s natural to you, you’ll be producing fresh, relevant content the search engines can’t wait to get ahold of.
5. There’s a HUGE support community. WordPress isn’t just a software, it has become a community. Some might even say a movement. In fact, WordCamps (1-3 day training sessions) have sprung up from grassroots efforts. They are informal, community-organized events put together by other WordPress users just like you. You’ll meet people of all backgrounds, ages, and nationalities at WordCamps. Plus, there are thousands of people and hundreds of resource and tutorial sites set up just to help you with your WordPress site.
WordPress Courses for Advanced level Training Section
- Basic WordPress Course
- Advanced WordPress Course